SALES & MARKETING
Are you a connector of ideas and people? Do you problem solve in your sleep? Do you want to promote the future of seniors? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might be the sales and marketing person we would love to know better.
Heavenly Care is a growing home care agency providing home health solutions to seniors, their families, and the multiple referral sources that work for and with seniors.
In this role, you will actively be a:
- Transformative Communicator – someone who connects our services to others via one-on-one, in group presentations, virtually, and in all verticals of social media
- Conduit of People – partners with multiple organizations that have a vested commitment in caring for seniors
- Results Oriented Ninja – understands the fluid movement in health care (preferably home health) and moves mountains to make possibilities a reality
- Organizer Extraordinaire – creates a system to be able to report, manage and meet all the requirements listed below
- Point person working with current and developing new referral partners.
- Develop educational programs for our referral/sales goals.
- Lead our marketing and sales strategy and implement the strategy through multiple channels – in-person referral partner visits or webinars (ZOOM), supporting community events, and providing content to support our social media and web marketing initiatives.
- Attend and or create networking events to build relationships in the community that results in referral partnerships
- Build relationships and networks that will provide a source or pipeline for caregivers that are dedicated to the future of seniors.
- 2-4 years experience in marketing and or sales (preferably in health care)
- Ability and experience driving revenue with a full understanding of ROI
- Ability to conduct a minimum of 20 in-person meetings/calls/ZOOM per week and document accurately/timely in CRM.
- Experience in writing and understanding social media – Facebook and LinkedIn are required.
- Experience writing educational content (we frequently post educational articles on our Blog)
- Experience and proficiency in CRMs.
- Proficient in traditional and digital marketing capabilities
- Expert user in software programs including Microsoft Office and ability to learn quickly internal software platforms
Brownie points if:
- you have a certification as a certified senior advisor (CSA), Aging Life Care Professional/Geriatric Care Manager, or Social Worker.
- you have training in dementia care or certification as a dementia trainer or consultant.
- A bachelors degree
We provide a competitive salary with bonus potentials based on business results. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability and more.
Please submit your resume and a letter outlining how your experience meets the requirements of our Sales and Marketing position. There is no relocation for this position.
Be a part of our beautiful team – transforming the future for seniors.