What are you thankful for? Wouldn’t it be awesome to have others say they are thankful for you?
Heavenly Care needs your talents and skills to keep growing. Below is the opportunity:
We aim to help others and seek a person who has a big heart and a background in:
- Shift schedules (retail, restaurant, healthcare)
- Supervisory role (of staff, family members, vendors)
- Professional or personal caregiving experience is extremely helpful. If you can give care, you are in the right pumpkin patch.
- Good sense of humor – take the role seriously without taking yourself too seriously
If you want to showcase your skills, lead others, problem solver with a smile – then come on down. Or just send a resume.
Summary of Responsibilities while demonstrating company values and mission:
- Using electronic scheduling, ensure all shifts are filled with appropriate caregivers.
- Accurately maintain database
- Recruit continuously and interview for the best talent in town
- Train, and supervise caregivers as well as recommend/deliver performance recognition or corrective actions
- Review and approve weekly timesheets
- Participate in shifts with all new clients and/or new employees for smooth transition
- On call rotation of a 24/7 operation
Experience as a professional or personal caregiver
Computer experience in a variety of platforms