Want a chance to be creative, problem-solver, and help seniors? Come on down! The opportunity is right here! In this role, you will get to be part of a great team who’s main focus is helping others. For this job, you must be an excellent problem solver and great with customer service.
Heavenly Caregivers is seeking a care coordinator who plain and simple, coordinates care. It starts with sourcing caregivers to provide extraordinary care to seniors. Your role will be varied but it starts with finding the caregivers that have the heart, commitment, and abilities to provide care, and you pair them with seniors in need.
Summary of Responsibilities while demonstrating company values of initiative, dependability, professionalism, and compassion:
- Assist in or make job offers and ensure the new hire process is engaging, compliant, timely and all that other fun stuff
- Create and coordinate schedules keeping clients, employees and the office aware of changes promptly
- Assist in training and/or provide training to new caregivers
- Communicate consistently so client’s needs are met
- Accurately maintain client and employee records in database
- Assist in and/or track staff absences and provide feedback to minimize unassigned shifts
- Participate in shifts with all new clients and/or new employees for a smooth transition
- On call rotation of a 24/7 operation
- Exceptional communicator – keeps everyone in the know and understands what information needs to be shared in a concise manner
- With a positive, helpful attitude, resolve problems with optimal outcomes
- Superior customer service internally and externally
- Ability to prioritize and direct resources and self to address priorities
- Ability to demonstrate solid judgment about care
- Capacity to grow, learn, develop skills, and work collaboratively with others while meeting company objectives
- Has fun and enjoys helping others do the same
- 1-2 years experience obtaining results, finding solutions, and building productive relationships
- Supervisory and/or recruiting experience
- Computer experience in a variety of platform/software programs including Outlook, Microsoft Office 365 and other
- A Plus: 1-2 years Scheduling, Private Duty or Senior Healthcare experience
Please apply or call between 8a-5p, Monday- Friday!